JOB DESCRIPTIONS and PROCEEDS
GATE DONATION PARTNERS
Gate Donation Partners will staff and collect donations at the Celebration entry gates. 50% of the net proceeds from all gate donations collected are shared among the Gate Donation Partners based on the number of volunteer hours recorded for each organization.
Gate Partner Requirements:
• Must be able to work shifts on one or both of the Celebration dates.
• Must be able to provide a minimum of 10 volunteers.
• Must be able to stand for multiple hours while collecting donations.
• A representative of the Community Partner organization who will act as a supervisor at the Celebration must attend a mandatory training session prior to the event.
Beverage Partners will staff and operate one of our Official Beverage Booths. Beverage Partners share a minimum of 25% of the NET proceeds (Gross earnings MINUS expenses including the cost of booth structures, technicians, tables, chairs, ice, product, cups, storage bins, dumpster, forklift expenses, license cost, radio, liquor liability insurance, sales tax, staffing costs and other related expenses as defined by SF Pride) from the beverage booth they operate. The beverage operation at SF Pride is managed by an independent Beverage Operations contractor. All aspects of the beverage operation at the event are conducted under the direction of the Beverage Operations contractor and Beverage Partners are expected to follow all directives from the Beverage Operations Team.
Beverage Partner Requirements:
• Must be able to provide a minimum of SIX volunteers on Saturday, or TWELVE volunteers on Sunday between 1:00 PM and 5:00 PM. Exact staffing requirements are location dependent and will be communicated to the partners by June 1st electronically.
• Must be able to provide TWO people from 6:30 AM to 9:00 PM.
• Must be able to provide volunteers to work in shifts throughout the day in the Beverage Partners booth, to meet the booth staffing requirements.
• Must be able to stand for multiple hours as well as to be able to lift a minimum of 15 lbs.
• Must be able to setup the beverage booth according to directions given, unload product, run the beverage booth during the day and then load unused product back at end-of-day.
• All Beverage Partner volunteers must have attended a Responsible Beverage Service (R.B.S.) Training within the last three years, or attend one of the R.B.S. Trainings scheduled for the 2017 event.
• Three (3) supervisors must attend a mandatory Beverage Orientation Meeting, date to be determined.
• Additional trainings maybe required (for example Liquor Tower operation training), and Beverage Partner is expected to supply volunteers to attend these trainings as indicated.
Your share of the proceeds will be made payable to this Organization Name.
Your proceeds check will be mailed to this address.